How can you set an alimony?

  1. By an agreement of the parties;
  2.  Through a lawsuit in a Family Court. However, before starting this procedure in a court of justice, it is a mandatory requirement, to initiate a process of mediation. For this purpose, our firm has a mediator registered on the Register of the Ministry of Justice. At this stage, the parties can be able to reach an agreement, in which case, the mediator will then forward the agreement to the Family Court in order to be approved. In the case no agreement is reached, the procedure before courts star, by filing the legal claim.

You will always need to be represented by a lawyer to start the legal procedure, unless the judge exceptionally allows you to act personally, on reasonable grounds.

Leave a Reply