What court should I file a legal claim for alimony?

The legal claim for alimony shall be filed before the Family Court corresponding to the address of the applicant or defendant, according to the decision of the applicant, who must always be represented by a lawyer. In the event that an increased alimony is claimed, it shall be filed with the same court that ruled the alimony already established.

Leave a Reply