What should I do if I have been sued for alimony?

If you are sued for alimony, you should immediately contact us in order to review the legal claim, and to see if the court of justice has sentenced you to pay a provisory alimony, which is the most common thing to happen at this stage. In this case, you will have a deadline of 5 days to file your appeal in order to modify that amount; otherwise, you must pay that amount for alimony until the end of the trial, at which time the final alimony is established.

Leave a Reply